Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

AFTER i RECORD A MOVIE ON THE DISK AND THEN DO AN IMMERDIATE

Customer Question

AFTER i RECORD A MOVIE ON THE DISK AND THEN DO AN IMMERDIATE PLAYBACK...IT WORKS GOOD...BUT WHEN i PUT THE SAME DISK IN AT A LATER TIME..THE RECORDER COMES BACK AND SAYS IT IS AN UKNOWN DISK ..i GET THIS ALOT WITH THE OTHER DISKS THAT i HAVE RECORDED IN THE PAST....SOME WILL PLAYBACK...AND OTHERS DON'T....WHEN THEY ALL PLAYED BACK GOOD WHEN i FIRST RECORDED THEM ...
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 10 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer I will be assisting you today.This might a trial and error to understand your problem and hopefully we can get to soultion.I would like to know the following1. Do you have a computer with dvd player?2. Would you be able to get one of the problem dvd to play on the computer? 3. When you record your dvd did you finalize them?