Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

There i just switched on my acoustic wave multi disk player

Customer Question

hi there i just switched on my acoustic wave multi disk player and inserted a disk but it wont play nor will any of the other 4 pre inserted disks which played fine a few weeks ago the unit shows 5 orange lights indicating that the unit knows the disks are there when i press eject the orange lights flash but dont eject?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: and all i have on the display is changer flashing
JA: Anything else I can tell the Video Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: if i manually select next disk it goes green and tries to select but doesnt play
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Please unplug the Bose changer from power. Then unplug the Main unit from the changer. Wait 5 minutes, then reconnect them, and plug back into power. Let me know what happens please.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.