Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The Toshiba box is working wonderfully. However, there is

Customer Question

The Toshiba box is working wonderfully. However, there is a DVD and a Video designation. I can play the Dvd,s fine but not the video. On the remote there is a button for a DVD and a button for a video - I press the video and it lights up and the video starts to play (I can hear it) however, it does not play on the TV. The DVD play wonderfully but not the video.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on Toshiba box in question?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The model number is *****
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, video means VCR tape which plays fine, gives sound but no picture, is this correct?What type of connection cable used to hook Toshiba box to TV?Is it HDMI cable or 5 wires component video cable or 3 wires AV cable?