Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The CD pack (CD Player 25685332) holding the 12 CDs in my Vette

Customer Question

The CD pack (CD Player 25685332) holding the 12 CDs in my Vette will not eject when the door is slid open. I removed the top housing and noticed a CD in the play position as well. How to I get the CD to go back in its plastic holder and the CD pack to eject?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 7 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer.I would like you to try to disconnect the power on the system and wait for 10 minutes and then try to operate the system.Let me know the results.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The power has been disconnected since yesterday. I just reconnect the power but now luck...the CD cartage containing the 11 CD's did not eject. The 12th CD is still in the play position...and has not retracted/been pushed back in its plastic case. My guess is the CD cartage won't eject because one CD remains in the play position. What should I try next?