Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have cbs allies, paid monthly through a credit card. Roku

Customer Question

We have cbs allies, paid monthly through a credit card. Roku will not access the cbs all access, wants us to pay another fee. Please correct this!!!!
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** anything else I want to make sure you know this is not CBS or Roku support. This is a paid tech support site not affiliated with either company. I can help you with this if you would like to though. What happens exactly when you try to log into your CBS account?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
A screen comes on giving us the opportunity to sign up for cbs all access, to sign in or to "brouse" the programs.
I tried signing in, but nothing happened. I thought you were with ROKU.
Do you want to continue with me still? We are not Roku. When signing in, it never gives an error?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes, before it goes to the "sign in" area.
Ok what error does it give you? After you get to the sign in area and sign into your account what happens?