Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Recorders and Players like the popular ROKU. I am Computer Eng. with 10+ years of experience with network devices.
23822421

I need to sign back into my Roku account but change my pas

Customer Question

I need to sign back into my Roku account but change my password.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Please reset your password ***** here ===> https://my.roku.com/password/reset <=== Click here If this does not fix the issue, please call 1-***-***-**** in order to verify your information over the phone. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
John,
Nothing is happening when I go to that link. The page just freezes right there .....
When I click on that link I get a page that says "Forgot Password", then a text box to type your email address and then a purple "Submit" button. If you don't see that, then you have another problem with your computer, unfortunately. In this case please try downloading and running "Anti Malwarebytes" free version, after you run it, chose the option to delete the found malware. You can download the free version from here https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/thankyou/ <=== Or you can try going to https://my.roku.com/password/reset from a different computer, tablet or phone. Please keep me posted!