Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.

We live in Mexico and stream music during the day through

Customer Question

We live in Mexico and stream music during the day through through "TuneIn". We like All Classical Portland, but of late, their service is constantly interrupted.Are there other classical music stations that we can stream without constant interruption?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.When did this occur? Was there anything specific that preceded it?If you haven't already done a reset of the device, I would suggest that first. If you need specific instructions to do it, let me know that along with the exact model number, and I'll provide them.Mike
If reaetting doesnt help, I would try Classic FM 100.9 in London. It is all classical. If you have the same experience with that station, it would have to be an issue with the device or app.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well Michael...that's just great...however, perhaps you can explain to me the procedure to get to FM100.9 London.I went to "TuneIn", and entered a request for FM100...and that's as far as I got...because there's no "period" in the alphabetical/numeral search panel that enables me to enter FM100.9.In abject frustration (I'm 82...and I hate anything to do with computers or electronics of any kind) I googled "TuneIn". Why should I not be surprised that there is no method indicated to communicate with these turkeys and ask them how in hell I can get to FM100.9 London. The only thing possible on their website is to order something (why am I again not surprised)!!!!!Gawd...I hate the 21st century!!!!!
Actually, this might be easier! Just go to this page: you can log into your Tunein account and just click the + next to whatever you want to add. Sorry... I should have been more clear. You should be able to use the service without paying for premium services.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well Mike, ol' buddy...we're not having much luck. When I clicked on the link you gave me I got this message: "500 - Internal Server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for and it can not be displayed"What now??
Try going directly to the page here: