electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.

Error code 011 after all phases were checked wireless network,

Customer Question

Error code 011 after all phases were checked wireless network, local and internet.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Let the person know that I'm using a wifi system that' I use at my resident that's set up for everyone's access.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Video Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 6 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answer.Would you please supply model number of the device in question? How long have owned it?When was the last time it worked properly?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
RPKU Streaming Stick just got it 4/9/16
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the info formation. Have ever used this before?How good is your wifi signal?Who is your Internet service provider?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please try the following :-1.power off the tv, disconnect the roku stick out of the computer2. Power off your router, disconnect power cord and wait for 5 minutes.Then power on the tv, power on the router and then connect the roku stick back and go over with your set-up.Let me know the results.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not solved but thanks.
Thanks for the update. Would be able to tell how far the router is from your Roku stick?The error you are getting is related to network distance between the router and the roku stick. Are you able to move one of these closer to the other? How many routers do you have? Are you using a router signal booster?Have every checked your connection speed?I would suggest checking the connection speed from your computer.Use this link