Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an acura 2005 win i tried to put a dvd in it did not

Customer Question

i have an acura 2005 win i tried to put a dvd in it did not suckit in
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, the described symptom almost always point to an internal hardware issue or more particularly, possible suspects are:• low or missing motor voltage (least likely);• stuck / failed motor (likely);• faulty rollers (most likely).All of the above would require that the unit be pulled down and opened up for visual inspection, voltage/continuity/resistance checks, confirm faults and effect repairs. Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
call me at 314 (###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.
Are you considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron? Please post back with clear closeup picture of the loading slot, path and mechanism. Thanks