Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years in the business and still at it everyday
39158752

This is what I have on my TV : Your recording space is full

Customer Question

You must delete one or more recordings to continue to use your DVR. Current recordings have stopped and you may not be able to pause or REW live TV. To prevent this in the future, set your recording settings with Save unit space is needed. Go to DVR recordings
I have tied everything and no luck
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;This message is from the DVR/cable box .Who is your cable provider ?
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Right now it must be full and you will have to go in the setup/settings menu and look at the recordings then delete whatever you do not want to keep .This may very well be that it is recording a serie and/or new episodes of a tv show automatically without you knowing .It may have been turned on while selecting a show to record and instead of choosing only one episode you selected to record all episodes as they appear weekly or whenever a new one appears