Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The launcher on my KALED55UHDZE has stopped working JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

The launcher on my KALED55UHDZE has stopped working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cannot get the remote control to do all it is supposed to do, I have no idea on why the launcher just stopped last night. The tv would not turn off, however today it will! But there is no sound now either.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Video Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Thank you but that it it I think.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Kogan for and when did the problem occur? Also, is it the original remote that you're not able to get to operate the TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Let me know when you're able to see my reply.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It happened on Sunday night, the tv would not turn off. On Monday, I switched it off @ the wall, then turned it back on, theb the tv came up with words saying, the Launcher has stopped. I thought I was not getting a response from your site, so I went back to PayPal to cancel my payment. Now I am not su on what to do about this.
I did get the tv working after pushing many buttons on the Original remote control, but when I turned the tv off last night, that Launcher dialogue box appeared again.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi again
I just did a factory reset. Seems to be ok for now.