Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I tried to play a new Blue ray disc on my LG player which is

Customer Question

I tried to play a new Blue ray disc on my LG player which is about 4 years old and it is saying on the screen that i need to contact you to update my blue ray player. can you please tell me what i should do
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. There is a Firmware update for your player that you would need to download and install. Installation instructions are located in your user's manual, and I will also post a link to them for you. Additionally the Firmware Update itself (click on "software update") is available at the following link: http://www.lg.com/au/support-product/lg-HR925T
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Additionally you can find instructions on how to update from the player itself, on page 85 at the manual at the link below: http://www.lg.com/au/support-product/lg-HR925T
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?