Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a magnavox dvd recorder model # mwr10d6 and it won't

Customer Question

I have a magnavox dvd recorder model # ***** and it won't record any channel. it shows not allowed too record this channel with an error code e26
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is this a first time install? ...or it has been in use for some time and this issue just recent?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is my first time, give me an answer, it's suppose to be free, pay 24.00 give me the info NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On the "...suppose to be free, pay 24.00..." and other billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions. Please click HERE or go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or call 1.***-***-****

Thanks.