Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a VHS to copy on DVD. I have 3 types of DVD-R disk.

Customer Question

I have a VHS to copy on DVD. I have 3 types of DVD-R disk. Machine says to put a good disk in the machine. Model DMR-EZ485V. Are there instructions on your site?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Please disregard reply.

Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.

Hi Max and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, perhaps best assistance would be to provide a link to an electronic copy of the User's Manual. Please click HERE.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

Of particular interest would be from p. 20 for instructions on VHS -> DVD copying