Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No problem. I have roku I use at home. I travel and want to

Customer Question

No problem. I have roku I use at home. I travel and want to use tablet on road. Can I use my roku?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have roku 3. Great at home. Need affordable wifi to use every where. I have used pilot truck stop for wifi. &20
JA: Is there anything else the Video Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have roku at home. Use pilot truck stop wifi when travel. Need affordable wifi for traveling. Have I phone and unlocked Apple iPad.
JA: Our top Video Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Video Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Video Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 7 months ago.

Hi Welcome to just answer.

I would like to know the model of the roku before offering a solution.

Do you have a way to get Internet service at your location?