Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Crossly wooden centre with recordable nodplayer. I have

Customer Question

crossly wooden centre with recordable nodplayer. I have taken to 2 repair shops hoping to get it repaired. No luck. They both told me the micro processor was bad. They were not able to get the part from the company.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wasn't able to do anything. It sounded like there was a disk in it. Called company and they told me what to do. No success
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have to leave to pick child up. Call me. Can I CANCEL membership if not happy?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you but I am done
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 7 months ago.

Hi Welcome to Just Answer.

I am sorry for the delays. I will be happy to work with you to get the problem resolved. During this process, I might ask you a number of question to best understand your problem.

1. What is the model of the system?

2. How long have you owned this?

3. When was the last time the system worked?

4. Would walk me through the symptoms what are you experiencing when trying to use the system?