Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

I have a slingbox set up at another home of ours and want to

Customer Question

I have a slingbox set up at another home of ours and want to utilize our Roku to watch our Slingbox. We already watch Slingbox on our player we have set up but inderstand you can also use Roku to access your slingbox. Please let me know how to do that.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still working on my question regarding using Roku and getting my Slingbox through it
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

SlingPlayer for Roku is a feature that teams up your Slingbox and SlingPlayer for iPhone, SlingPlayer for iPad, SlingPlayer for Android Phones, or SlingPlayer for Android Tablets with your Roku streaming player. With SlingPlayer on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet, you can stream your TV programs to the Roku player, and onto your TV. Just make sure that you've got a Slingbox 500, Slingbox M1/M2, Slingbox 350, Slingbox PRO-HD, or Slingbox SOLO, as well as the latest version of SlingPlayer for your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. Then download the SlingPlayer app for your Roku player, and you'll be all set to go.