Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a roku 4, it worked perfectly the first day and now

Customer Question

Hi! I have a roku 4, it worked perfectly the first day and now it doesn't work, the light keeps flashing and the tvs won't recognize it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's like if I haven't connected the roku to the tv The purple ligtht will flash 3 times them stops for a second and starts flashing 3 times again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the make/model of your tv?

Is the tv working with any other source/input (cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?