electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Experience:  Worked on these instruments for over 15 years.
25158178

My physician recently purchased the philips dpm6000 and the

Customer Question

my physician recently purchased the philips dpm6000 and the transcription set where can i find directions on how to import the files from the dictation machine to the computer so that my transcriptionist can transcribe them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Video Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i downloaded bothe the cds one being the dictate disc and the other being the transcribe disc. i don't know once i downloaded what to do. they did not send any directions on how to download the dictaion into the computer
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Video Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Video Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to just answer.

Did you get software to run the system and process data?

Do you have the software called SpeechExec workflow? According to the manufacturer info on the limk, the soft ware that come with the system does not provide text to speech capability. You will need to purchase dragon speech recognition software to covert speech to text.http://www.startstop.com/philips-dpm6000-pocket-memo.asp?gclid=COummpyVlMsCFYcYHwodeUgPNw