Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** ***** and I just got a robust 2 and I

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** ***** and I just got a robust 2 and I alstroemerias have dish. I have everything hooked up but the Tokugawa menu isn't showing up on my tv
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I'm using a wireless connection. I have the hdmi cable hooked to the tv and to the rob Roku
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Can you please re-read what you've posted on this page? I believe I'm seeing auto-correct at work here, but there are some words I've never heard before. Please re-post your question and I may be able to help you.