Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Roku 2 That I cannot connect to my internet. This

Customer Question

I have a Roku 2 That I cannot connect to my internet. This time last year it would except my carrier. It disconnected & will not except it now. My cable is Vyve Broadband.My Internet is ARRIS AD 82 password ***** It accepted this before but not now. Why? ***@******.***.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you get a specific error code/message on the roku?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
error code (014.12)
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for confirming, that error code means no connection to the wifi network.

How far is the roku from your router? If you look on the back of the roku, do you see an etherent port there (it looks like a phone jack, but bigger)?