Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I own a Panasonic Palmcorder IQ. I loaned it out and they

Customer Question

I own a Panasonic Palmcorder IQ. I loaned it out and they lost the manual. Is it so out of date that it is no longer supported. Bob **********

Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Bob.

Yes, this is an extremely out of date model, and is no longer supported in any form. In fact all film based camcorders are now considered obsolete as most everything is digital now.

I can provide you an electronic (.pdf) copy of the manual, if that would be acceptable to you though.