Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

Can't seen to be able to enter my code.

Customer Question

Can't seen to be able to enter my code.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Recorders and Players category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The roku device should give you a code that tells you to go to Roku activation at Roku.com/activate

Once you do, make sure you have an account there and after you log into your account, go to that URL and enter the code. The code is case sensitive. When that is complete, the device will be registered to your account.

If not, or if you still have questions, please reply with as much specific information as you can so that I can help you continue.