Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

Our Crosley Memory Master's turntable appears to be wobbling

Customer Question

our Crosley Memory Master's turntable appears to be wobbling slightly and causing the records of course to sound awful. what can I do?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. That turntable is built on a mast that spins. When that mast gets bent, it causes the records to sound awful. These aren't really serviceable at home. The first thing I want you to do is tighten the suspension screw to lock the turntable in place. Release the lock screw, and see if the problem worsens, gets better, or stays the same. If it stays the same, or gets only a little better, you'll need to get replacement parts. In that case, call 1-866-CROSLEY (US / Canada) Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST to get your parts.