Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am looking on returning my VHS/DVD recorder and obtaining

Customer Question

I am looking for information on returning my VHS/DVD recorder and obtaining a replacement. I was told by a tech to go to the website but I am confused as to where I can get the info.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Eloise.

Can you tell me the model of the player, and when/where it was purchased? Did you also purchase some type of extended warranty for it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model No.DVR620ku Toshibi DVD recorderPurchased at Best Buy, Sowuel, CA, 95073. Always had trouble reading discs. Now will not read discs at all Had not purchasedextended warrenty. Purchased 8/25/15
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Is it giving you any type of error message on the screen?