Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have two VCRs which I had I had "serviced" and now both of

Customer Question

I have two VCRs which I had I had "serviced" and now both of them reject the cassette when I push it in, but snag the tape. I can't use either one for recording nor playback. Is there an easy adjustment?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Neil and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of these Magnavox VCRs.

If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?