Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Have a Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sound System Model

Customer Question

Have a Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sound System Model SC-PT750 or SC-PT753 which is XM radio ready. Have been using the XM radio for quite some time with no problems, but an no longer able to receive XM broadcasts. All other functions of the system work fine.
When I activate the XM radio I get an "antenna" trouble code. Have tried another mini-tuner and antenna, but still get the "antenna" trouble code.
Do you have any suggestions to correct the problem?
Bob
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think you have done all you have to do in point of troubleshooting.

Of course, if you're in an environment or region where radio noise interference is heavy, then that might explain it also. Does your region receive other types of radio (other than XM) OK?

Your Panasonic SC-model sounds as if it is probably 'broken' in the XM interface.