Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a roku stick on one TV and a new roku3 just installed

Customer Question

I have a roku stick on one TV and a new roku3 just installed on another. The second (roku3) was linked but since completing setup the remote does not operate. Tried reset but doesnot give any joy.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, If the remote does not operate then you need to unplug the Roku from power, then plug it back in and let the remote "re-pair" (green light blinking on the remote). Try that and let me know what happens.

If that does not work, you may have received the remote with bad batteries, or you may need to perform a fresh reset of the Roku by pressing and holding the reset button on the back of the box, which requires you to run through the setup again.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.