Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Roku comes on goes to Netflix but won't show whether I want

Customer Question

Roku comes on goes to Netflix but won't show whether I want my movies or kids movies and anything else just comes says Netflix and that's it.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Was the Netflix working before on the Roku- or is this the first time setting it up?

Also which Roku model do you have (Stick, 1,2,3 etc.)?

Do other programs/Apps on the Roku work- in other words, is the problem only with Netflix?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Everything worked on the netflix. It is 3 months old . Worked fine. Serial number 2LA53E103445 I don't know or understand about the 1 2 or 3 stick. Just unplugged it and urged it back in May it is there set butt or something
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay, I need to know what Roku you have.

If it is a separate BOX- it will say Roku 1, Roku 2,m or Roku 3 on it.

Or, it's a "Stick" that simply plugs into your TV.

Any ideas?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Click below, take a look at that page- and please reply back with which Roku you have (they are all listed on the page):

https://www.roku.com/products/compare

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I fixed it I unplugged it hit the reset button plugged it back in and now it is working perfect. My maid moved the TV dusting and I guess it loosened th connection.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay, good to hear. If I knew which model you had I could have given you those instructions.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry I am old d not of the technology age. Will you be refunding the charges back to me at PayPal? I would appreciate it.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. I am no longer involved in the dialogue here.