Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  Work on all electronic recording devices & sound systems. .
2926636

Have Panasonic theater system purcchase net gear sub adapter

Customer Question

Have Panasonic theater system purcchase net gear sub adapter to set up Netflix do not know where to insert adapter need help
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Please provide the model # ***** your Panasonic hts and model # ***** the Netflex adapter you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SA-BTT465 adapter net gear N300 wifi sub adapter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paid with credit card for help
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, you will need to purcase a DL-WL5 adapter (click here) to connect your SA-BTT465 HTS to your homw Wifi wireless from your N300 router.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Reference link below, can use the DL-WL5 adapter to connect to wireless or hard wire to your network with an Ethernet cable on the back port of your home theater system to your Netgear router port.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

I realize that the answer provided may not of been entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand and found this information useful to save you hours of frustration try to make an incompatible adapter work with your system. Thanks & Happy New Year!