Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Called Time Warner last week my shows haven't recorder. I

Customer Question

called Time Warner For the last week my shows haven't recorder. I called abou 10:30 last evening then when the tech came on my box was OK but the front room TV wouldn't come on. This is a 50" Vizio that I bought last December from HSC. The 32" TV which is also Vizio but 3 yrs old works. I even switched controllers, new batteries, but the new one is black screen. Can you help me?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. How do you know the box is working fine? A diag test is not always enough, sometimes you need to actually connect it to another TV to be sure.