Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have 32 inch philips magnavox tv model number 32PFL3504DF7

Customer Question

i have 32 inch philips magnavox tv model number 32PFL3504DF7 that i want to hook up with a sony bluray/dvd player model number BDP-S2500, but when i turn on the player i get message on the screen 'format not supported' .
help
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Is it first time connecting bluray to this TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

It seems bluray player is sending high video resolution and TV is unable to process it. Please follow below mentioned procedure to reduce the video resolution..

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Sorry about delayed reply, it seems website has gone through some maintenance and I had to type the info numerous times.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Please turn On bluray power, press Stop, Home and Pop Up buttons on bluray remote to reset the video output resolution.

Now turn On the TV, select correct video input source and check, do you get bluray home/ logo screen on TV?

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Did you get above answer?

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.