How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MD.SADIQUE Your Own Question
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer
Category: Recorders and Players
Satisfied Customers: 3270
Experience:  Electronics engineer,2yrs+exp as circuit analyst
Type Your Recorders and Players Question Here...
MD.SADIQUE is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to locate a speaker connector for SONY GIGA ref

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I am trying to locate a speaker connector for SONY GIGA ref###-##-####... CORD WITH CONNECTOR. Partmaster no longer supplies
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes we have lost the connector for the Giga Juke you answered a similar problem to someone on this site 4 years ago. It is the speaker connector for the Giga Juke ref###-##-####... CORD WITH CONNECTOR
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes we are happy to wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am sorry to say the original Sony cord with connectors in no longer available anywhere as it has been discontinued by sony.

But don't worry, you can get a compatible cord which will work fine with your unit.

Please give me your city name. I will tell you a nearby shop who can provide you the compatible cord.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for you reply. We live in Central London, in the UK
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 year ago.

Hy-Tek Electronics Ltd
Tel:(###) ###-####7993
Address: 48 Dalston Lane, London, E8 3AH

Tel:(###) ###-####7127
Mob: 07956 517176
Address:***** LONDON, E12 6PY

Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if its too far from your house.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a little far from us but I will call them after the Christmas break and find out. Do you have any shops in West London which is nearer to us? The postal code would start with a W1 or WC1
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 year ago.

I am offline for the day. I will reply you back tomorrow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have contacted bot the companies you recommended in your answer and they say that they are not able to help me. Can you suggest any one else in either West London or the North of London?
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 year ago.

Princes Electronics*****
+44 20 8204 1526
Goodways Electronics
27a Dalton St ·
ph: +44 20 8670 3969