MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer,2yrs+exp as circuit analyst
22727371

I am trying to locate a speaker connector for SONY GIGA ref

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I am trying to locate a speaker connector for SONY GIGA ref###-##-####... CORD WITH CONNECTOR. Partmaster no longer supplies
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes we have lost the connector for the Giga Juke you answered a similar problem to someone on this site 4 years ago. It is the speaker connector for the Giga Juke ref###-##-####... CORD WITH CONNECTOR
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes we are happy to wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am sorry to say the original Sony cord with connectors in no longer available anywhere as it has been discontinued by sony.

But don't worry, you can get a compatible cord which will work fine with your unit.

Please give me your city name. I will tell you a nearby shop who can provide you the compatible cord.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for you reply. We live in Central London, in the UK

Hy-Tek Electronics Ltd
Tel:(###) ###-####7993
Address: 48 Dalston Lane, London, E8 3AH

H P ELECTRONICS
Tel:(###) ###-####7127
Mob: 07956 517176
Address:***** LONDON, E12 6PY

Please let me know if its too far from your house.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is a little far from us but I will call them after the Christmas break and find out. Do you have any shops in West London which is nearer to us? The postal code would start with a W1 or WC1

I am offline for the day. I will reply you back tomorrow.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have contacted bot the companies you recommended in your answer and they say that they are not able to help me. Can you suggest any one else in either West London or the North of London?

Princes Electronics*****
+44 20 8204 1526
Goodways Electronics
27a Dalton St ·
ph: +44 20 8670 3969