Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Roku XD Model 2050X stopped working. The TV display says

Customer Question

My Roku XD Model 2050X stopped working. The TV display says "NO SIGNAL" and "NO TIME INFORMATION". The wireless signal is strong. WHAT DO I DO TROUBLESHOOT IT?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Offhand the No Signal message has nothing to do with the internet connection- it has everything to do with the TV no longer getting a signal from the box though- meaning the Tv's Input has been changed, or the HDMI cable has failed. Please provide the model number off of the back of the TV for me.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.