Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** ***** and i have a pioneer laser juke my

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and i have a pioneer laser juke my problem is , it is displaying er05 on main board and OCL on main selection screen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i power it on and it really does nothing but light up. would you know where i can get a service manual for it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I added some pics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and on "...where i can get a service manual...", only the Service Manual for the LC-V20-K is readily available for purchase as an electronic copy. If would still serve your need, then please click HERE.