Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  I have been working on VCR/DVD and CCTV systems and all the other consumer electronics for 20+ years.
11519491

I have a Sony XDR-S10HDiP radio. I can't get any stations to

Customer Question

I have a Sony XDR-S10HDiP radio. I can't get any stations to come in anymore. The remote still works. The signal icon shows nothing. Thank you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your CD-R-s10hdip?

Also does it get a lot of use? And are you sure the antenna is still connected and secure?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was site nag to the radio and it just quit. Any thoughts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Probably 10 years old. Used very little. It's on my nightstand and I listen to it basically when I get up
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I sent you a phone call offer from me, Tech Michael. If you accept I will call you but please include your # ***** the best time to call. I will be free tomorrow all day;-

Than you and have a great evening.

Please accept now so I can stick with you. I will reply as soon as I see you have accepted that and we can figure out what the problem is.

Have a great evening.

Tech Michael