Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How do I reset my sony mu te ki. My grandson was playing

Customer Question

How do I reset my sony mu te ki. My grandson was playing with my stereo and he mess up the programme. Thanks.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cd player not opening .kept saying mecha lock
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unplug it and with it unplugged hold down disc skip for 30 seconds. While still holding it down plug it back in and if it works properly it should go into standby. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Sony.