Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My ROKU is frozen. Could be due to the fact that last night

Customer Question

My ROKU is frozen. Could be due to the fact that last night I did apparently did not exit out properly from Pandora. This morning I wanted to hear Pandora again and when I turned on the TV I saw the Pandor album I last listened to, but in front of it is a window that reads "I'm still listening." I click the remote -- all of the buttons on it, and nothing happens. That's what I mean when I say it's frozen. That has happened before. Please let me know how to properly exit Pandora so this won't happen again. Thanks.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, which ROKU model/version please?

Still, have you tried the RESET button (if present and usually a recessed button at the rear) ?