Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I just purchased a Roku unit to access Netflix, went though

Customer Question

I just purchased a Roku unit to access Netflix, went though the sign up process ok. I don't know what I might have done however on the home screen Netflix does not appear how can Netflix be addes
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Did you sign up for a US account? Netflix and Hulu don't show up outside of the US. Unplug Roku, and hold the reset button with a pointed object for one full minute. This will reset it to factory settings. Sign up with a different email account, and be sure to select US as your country. That will automatically load Netflix and Hulu when you sign up under the new account.

Your Netflix account information won't change, only use the new email address for your Roku account.