Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have used Dictaphones. Currently I am using a micro

Customer Question

I have used Dictaphones for years. Currently I am using a micro cassette machine.
My company is going to digital recorders.
I am having great difficulty making the change.
What I need is a recorder that has an easy reverse; where I can dictate over what I said that was a mistake.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I would recommend the Sony ICD-UX533 Digital Flash Voice Recorder

It is very simple and straight forward to use, and automatically records at the best quality.

To rewind and re-record, you can just pause it with one button then rewind then unpause and continue recording, very much like the older analogue tape based records.

It is also simple to recharge (via USB) and transfer the content to your computer.

It is available online here

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/925994-REG/sony_icdux533blk_icdux533_digital_flash_voice.html

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you