Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a DMREZ48V recorder. There is an error sign

Customer Question

I have a DMREZ48V recorder. There is an error sign FO3showing. Also, a videotape is stuck in it with the door open and won't come out. Pushing on eject, it came out several times, but immediately went back in.
Nancy Boyer
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nancy and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the described error code points to an internal hardware issue or more particularly, a mechanical fault with the VCR loading assembly.

If comfortably able and feel safe to do so, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach?