Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a roku 4 and I have not gotten good service since I

Customer Question

I have a roku 4 and I have not gotten good service since I have gotten it, I ordered a streaming stick but have not received it yet, I just tried again to get on and it gave me the message to get in touch with customer service.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you need to check with customer service about your Roku service (as opposed to the Roku 4 box itself), then you need to check with them.

By the sound of it, the service itself is down, not the internet data connection, nor necessarily the Roku 4 box itself.

In which case, you need to find out from Roku themselves, what the status of your Roku account is.

Here's where to get contact information, or a live chat session... and they are 'open' on Sunday:

https://support.roku.com/hc/en-us/articles/208756978-Contact-Support