Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Roku was working fine while. Now, when I call up Roku on

Customer Question

Hello. My Roku was working fine for a while. Now, when I call up Roku on the screen, nothing is lighting up. It has my name box, the kids box, and the plus sign, but, when I aim the Roku at the screen, nothing is happening.
FYI, I had problems with my regular TV remote and just now with Verizon, got my "input" button working again. Maybe that affected Roku. No, I don't think so, because this happened before that problem.
Oh, I put in new batteries and the green button flashes, but nothing happens on the screen.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV where Roku is hooked up?

Thanks.