Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I have a pvr-9300-t product which has packed up on me, I just

Customer Question

I have a pvr-9300-t product which has packed up on me, I just cannot get the remote to work at all. I have gone back to installation but still no good.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the delay, let's test your remote. Point it at your phone's camera, and press any button on the remote. Do you see the light flash in your LCD screen? If not, your remote has gone out, and you'll need a new one, click here. If that doesn't look like the right one, do a search on amazon.co.uk, there are many available that do the same job, but I want to make sure you get the correct one that you are used to. If you do not see the light flash in the LCD, try another phone. If it still doesn't flash, then you'll need to take it in to have the remote sensor replaced. This is usually around $80 for parts and labor at any full service electronics repair shop.
Expert:  cristinab-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/question/edit.aspx?T=69572618&tid=15811008).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.