Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

On my Olympus recorder vn-5000 I cannot reset the date and

Customer Question

On my Olympus recorder vn-5000 I cannot reset the date and time to conform to the present.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Press and hold the disp/menu button for one second or longer. Press the + or - button to select time. Press the play button, and the hour indicator will flash. Use the + and - buttons to adjust the hour. Press the play button to move to the minute, and use the + and - buttons to adjust the minute.

Press the play button to go to month, use + and - to adjust. Press play to go to date, use + and - to adjust, then press play to complete the setup procedure.