Hi there and welcome
To do this
1. Press DVD button on remote (near bottom right, with green background).
2. Press Open/Close on remote. DVD Caddy door should open.
3. Place DVD-R or DVD+R on caddy.
4. Press Open/Close on remote. DVD Caddy door should close. Let the loading of the DVD complete.
5. Press the REC MODE button on the remote repeatedly until you see the record mode that you want to use.
Those can be XP, SP, LP, EP, or SLP.
6. Press VCR button on remote (to the left of DVD button, with orange backgroun).
7. Insert VHS tape into VHS slot.
8. Press Play on remote. VHS should start playing and its playback be visible on your TV. Press Pause on the remote.
9. Press the DVD button on the remote again.
10. Press the Dubbing button on the remote (near bottom left). DVD recording should then begin, recording from VHS,
and the VHS tape should resume playing.
11. Press Stop on the remote to stop recording.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.