Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I can not enter the code new TCL roku tv. I have WIFI.

Customer Question

I can not enter the code for my new TCL roku tv. I have WIFI.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you mean the Roku link code itself? If you do enter it here: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ientered the roku code and registered with Roku still nothing happens. I am not satisfied
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

What exactly are you trying to do on the Roku? If it is the Roku link code that is the only place it can be done. If it is for an app, you need to tell me which app. You can reply here just like I mentioned if what I give you does not work.