Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

My name is joseph,nice to meet you
, I recently bought a

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is ***** ***** meet you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I recently bought a zenith allegro vintage stereo with 8-track.When I power it up there's no power going to turn table or 8 track.I'll set the functions to the appropriate setting and there's nothing.It works fine on AM but I switch it to fm the lighting goes out on the faceplate where station number are shown.cosmetically it's in great shape.Is there some internal fuses or something maybel?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Yes, there is very likely fuses or other parts that can be replaced in this model – for the most part fuses – but they made literally dozens of different models like this. In order to give you any specifics, I would need to know the model number of the unit that you have. It may be on the bottom or on the back, but if you can provide that it would be a lot easier for us to find the parts you need. The repair should be very inexpensive.

Have I answered your question, or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. Thank you.