Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Karaoke Systems Manager, signal specialist, all recorders and players expert
63817454

I am trying to get on netflix with a sony bulr ray player

Customer Question

I am trying to get on netflix with a sony bulr ray player model bdps500 , say I need a sofware update with thi unit, can you give me a sofware update # ***** what can I do
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Click here for your firmware. Select your operating system, and download the firmware update. Follow the instructions carefully here. Please note you'll have to burn the firmware to a disc. When you put the disc in the machine, it will update it, and you should be good to go.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't do want you want me to do
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Ok, let's take a different approach. Give me just a couple of minutes to look something up.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

This is quite a process, and I can do most of it remotely for you, do you have a DVD burner on your computer?