Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a DMR-XW350. Has been working satisfactorily. This

Customer Question

I have a DMR-XW350. Has been working satisfactorily. This morning needed to change the Daylight saving setting and accidently clicked on the Remote Control link in Settings. Trying to exit this, the DVD1 setting was reset to DVD2. Now cannot get back into Function Menu nor Settings. In fact cannot get either of my controls ( Panasonic original and Logitech Harmony) to operate. How can I 'factory reset' without a remote?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the described "DVD2" message indicates a sync issue between the original remote control and the Panasonic unit. To re-sync, please click HERE for the instructions.